Saturday, March 26, 2011

Creativity

Creativity and Archetypal energy are my bread and butter. Elizabeth Gilbert speaks to the creative process in this video in a way that connects these concepts. I am at my happiest and most jazzed when I make space for the muse with all of her mystery and synchronicity. I know that it is important to to remember our humanity when dealing with such charged, divine, creative energy. Marion Woodman said that at the end of the day, the literary god, Shakespeare, could put a period at the end of the sentence and then go down to the pub and have a beer with his friends and just be little Will Shakespeare. I have been considering the problems that come with confusing the archetypal realm with our humanness.


Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity | Video on TED.com

No comments:

Post a Comment